WHO WE ARE
The South Asian American Policy & Research Institute (SAAPRI) is a non-profit, non-partisan organization established in 2001 with the mission to serve South Asian Americans in the Midwest by using research to formulate equitable and socially responsible policy recommendations.
- Lunar New Year Celebration
- Change Insight 2nd Report
- Report – Rates of breast reconstruction uptake and attitudes toward breast cancer and survivorship among south asians: A literature review
- SAAPRI Team Retreat
- BeloveD13 Community Breakfast
- A Chat About: South Asian Men’s Mental Health
- 2023 Impact Report
Monday, January 8th at 6 PM CST on Instagram Live
Join SAAPRI as we host an insightful conversation about South Asian men's mental health with licensed therapist Ankur Varma.