WHO WE ARE
The South Asian American Policy & Research Institute (SAAPRI) is a non-profit, non-partisan organization established in 2001 with the mission to serve South Asian Americans in the Chicago area by using research to formulate equitable and socially responsible policy recommendations.
- Chicago History Museum AAPI Heritage Month Celebration
- Chai Shai with SAAPRI
- WBEZ Reset Panel on “Creating Culturally Competent Care For Asian Americans”
- Oaktan Community College Asian Night Market
- The Salvation Army’s North & Central Illinois Division’s 2023 Civic Luncheon
- Our Stories: Breast Cancer in the South Asian American Community
- 2023 Asian American Action Day!
Sunday, May 21st between 4-6 PM CST at David McKay Memorial Garden in Chicago, Illinois
Join SAAPRI as we host Chai Shai with SAAPRI. Join us at our casual Spring Mixer to enjoy some Chai and Chitchat! RSVP below by May 19th.