WHO WE ARE
The South Asian American Policy & Research Institute (SAAPRI) is a non-profit, non-partisan organization established in 2001 with the mission to serve South Asian Americans in the Midwest by using research to formulate equitable and socially responsible policy recommendations.
- Imagining the Indian Film Screening and Panel
- Chicago South Asian Film Festival
- Hate Crime Investigations and Remedies
- Chai Shai & Yoga
- FTA/CTA Asian American Listening Session
- WBEZ Article on “Is suburban Chicago taking away Devon Avenue’s ‘Little India’ title?”
- Illinois Non-Profit Security Grant Program (NSGP-IL) Virtual Town Hall
Thursday, October 5th from 6-9 PM CST at at DuSable Black History Museum and Education Center
Join SAAPRI as we showcase the powerful documentary "Imagining the Indian: the Fight Against Native American Mascoting," in celebration of Indigenous Peoples' Day, and host a panel afterwards.